(audio) Interview with Mike Boich as Apple turns 30 (8:15)
- From a Special Edition of Tech Talk
- Mike Boich was an early Apple employee who was in charge of demonstrating the first Macintosh to software developers and potential customers. In this podcast, he tells San Francisco Chronicle tech reporter Matthew Yi about Apple’s early relationship with Microsoft.
- Noted as Apple’s 1st Macintosh Evangelist.
- Mike’s name is listed inside the original Macintosh 128K
- Mike recruited Guy Kawasaki to work for Apple
- My Comments He also talks about, Life at Apple during the Macintosh days, The final days at Apple for Steve Jobs – including a moment with Mike Spindler (Spindler would later become CEO of Apple for a while).