We analyzed over 2000 angel investors on factors such as network strength, rate of follow-on investment, # of exits, brand and more.
Then they create three (3) lists.
- Top angel investors by Network Centrality
- Top angel investors by Follow-On Rate
- Top angel investors by Investor Mosaic
- Network Centrality literally means how many people they know and how well are they connected.
- Follow-On Rate means how well they were able to get additional funding.
- Investor Mosaic includes when they entered and how they exited. In other words, how go could they guess on a startup.
The links below to Angels open to Wikipedia, go to the blog article to get more information.
The top five (5) for each list
- The Top 20 Angel Investors
- MOVED without redirect to
- 500.co moved the article again; here it is as cbinsights: